Michael E. DeanManaging Partner
Attorney Michael E. Dean is a native Floridian and was raised in Marion County. Mike graduated from Forest High School and obtained his undergraduate degree from Ole Miss in 1993. He received his Juris Doctor degree from Stetson University College of Law in 1997 before returning to Ocala to begin practicing law with his family’s law firm. Mike is married to Kristin Dean, a native Ocalan, and the couple have three children Jackson, Eric and Kendall.
Mike has been litigating claim on behalf of clients for twenty years. He is rated AV by Martindale Hubbell – the highest rating available as determined by fellow attorneys – by this national attorney rating service. He works hard to ensure those clients seriously injured in an accident or by a medical provider get the just result they deserve. Mike’s areas of practice include personal injury and wrongful death cases, medical malpractice, products liability as well as probate and trust litigation.
Mike is admitted to practice in all Florida courts and the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida. Mike is also a member of the Marion County Bar Association and the American Association of Justice.
When not practicing law, Mike is a licensed private pilot, avid outdoorsman and saltwater angler and spends most weekends exploring the outdoors with his family.
- Personal Injury and Probate Litigation
- Real Estate and Business Counsel
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida
- University of Mississippi, Oxford, Mississippi
- Mike Dean holds an AV Rating by Martindale Hubbell, the highest rating determined by other lawyers within the community
- Florida Bar Association
- Marion County Bar Association
- Gulf Oil Spill Committee; American Association of Justice
- First Step Food Bank, Inc.,President, Board of Directors
- Marion County Sheriff’s Office Foundation,Volunteer
- Boys & Girls Club of Marion County, Capital Campaign
- Grace School, Board of Directors
- Boy Scouts of America, Volunteer